Analyze and integrate the findings of your windshield survey, information from key informants, and your community health statistical analysis.
Assignment is directed at the city of Clearwater, Florida 33767.
The steps you will follow in this assignment are comparable to the development of a Nursing Care Plan. The main difference is that the point-of-
impact is a community, an aggregate of people, versus an individual. For this assignment you will analyze and integrate the findings of your
windshield survey, information from key informants, and your community health statistical analysis. This analysis and integration will help you
establish a community health nursing plan of care.
This assignment requires that you take the following steps:
If you do NOT use this template there will be a 30 point penalty and you will be required to resubmit with 48 hours or a zero will be given.
1. Introduction: You will state the PURPOSE of your paper. You will also provide a brief synopsis of your community and present two CHN from your
observations and the statistical data from the previous two assignments. You will include key supporting evidence for the two CHN dx.
2. Select ONE Dx/problem based on the 2 CHN Dx you developed in Week 2 OR a newly developed CHN dx based on coach feedback from your 2 CHN dx in
Discuss the rationale for selecting this problem/Dx.
Provide supporting community and scientific evidence (i.e. Healthy People 2020, Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Heart Association (AHA),
etc.) for this dx
3. Develop a plan of nursing intervention. Explain the intervention time line. Remember to be realistic when setting the goals and the time line for
the various intervention activities to take place.
Describe the Goals (minimum of 2) and objective (2-3 PER goal) of the CHN nursing intervention. Remember, goals are where you want to go and
objectives are how you get there. Goals and objectives need to be realistic.
Explain the intervention objective time line. This time line needs to be realistic.
Include your plan of intervention activities and evaluation measures. The evaluation should measure the outcomes of your intervention. Be specific.
4. Summary and conclusions: Summarize your assessment findings, your proposed community health nursing intervention, and the community public health
outcomes that you anticipate as a result of the intervention. This can be one or two brief paragraphs
5. References: Follow APA guidelines
All APA writing guidelines apply. Refer to the APA on-line tutorial, as needed.
USE THIS TEMPLATE:
Module 3 (Week 3) Part Three: Community Health Nursing Intervention
Directions: Please complete the following information on this template. If you do not use this template there will be a 30 pts penalty and you will
be required to resubmit within 48 hrs. You may increase the size of the block by continuing to type. Use as much space as necessary to provide your
Introduction: Purpose of the paper, synopsis of community, two CHN dx with supporting evidence (i.e. Observations, reports from Key Informants and
Statistical data). Remember to cite sources as appropriate.
Based on the 2 CHN Dx you developed in Assignment 2 or modified, select ONE problem and develop a CH Nursing intervention. Remember to cite sources
1. CHN Dx/Problem you selected:
2. Why did you select this problem? Provide your rational for selecting this problems in 1-2 comprehensive paragraphs (Consider the problem priority
criterion on page 415 Box 18-7). Provide supporting community and scientific/authority evidence (i.e. Healthy People 2020, CFC, AHA, etc.) for this
Dx. Remember to cite sources as appropriate
3. Two Goals (i.e. goals are where you want to go) and two to three Objectives (i.e. how you will get there) per goal of Community Health Nursing
4. Intervention Objectives Timeline
Present Date Objective( Number and Statement) Anticipated Completion Date
Ex. August 2014 Ex. Eighty-percent (80%) of infants seen by health department, neighborhood health center, and private physicians will have
developmental levels assessed. Ex. August 2015
Refer to text (pg. 420-423) for additional examples.
5. Plan of Intervention and Evaluation
Date Intervention Activities Responsible Agency/Person Evaluation Measures Target Date of Completion
Ex. 8/11/14 Ex. Community Health Nurse identifies and trains lay advisors in community as case finders Ex. Community Health Nurse
(CHN) Ex. • Lay advisors will be able to verbally describe case-finding methods to CHN
• Number of new WIC cases will be tracked by CHN on monthly basis for 1 year to determine if goal of 80% has been met Ex. Lay advisor training
Refer to text (pg. 420-423) for additional examples.
Summary/Conclusion: Summarize your assessment findings, your proposed community health nursing intervention, and the community public health
outcomes that you anticipate as a result of the intervention. This can be one or two brief paragraphs. Remember to cite sources as appropriate.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.