I don’t understand this Social Science question and need help to study.
Consider the following examples of “environmental protest/activism” listed below:
- TREE SITTING. Read about the Julia “Butterfly” Hill tree-sit (Links to an external site.).
- ANTI-VIVISECTION. Watch this trailer for the documentary The Animal People (Links to an external site.) and read this article (Links to an external site.).
- FUR SHAMING. For examples, watch this brief fur shaming montage (Links to an external site.). To understand their motivation, watch this (possibly disturbing to some of you) 60-second PETA fur video (Links to an external site.)
– Copy/paste the numbered list above into your post.
– Under EACH of the 3 items above , type A,B,C and answer the following:
A – What behavior/action exhibited by the target is being protested? Were the target’s actions moral or immoral? Explain how your moral theory from Paper #1 guided you to this conclusion.
B- What action/tactic did the protest use to demonstrate disagreement with the target’s actions? Were the target’s actions moral or immoral? Explain how your moral theory from Paper #1 guided you to this conclusion.
C – Drawing on any relevant ideas/theories from 1st Amendment, Thoreau, Marx, Gandhi, MLK, Arendt, Rawls, should we label the protest as legal?….illegal?…. terrorism?….justified civil disobedience? Did the protest go too far?…..not far enough? What advice would you give the protesters about the best way to effectively achieve their goals?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.