I don’t know how to handle this Art & Design question and need guidance.
“The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed so that a hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again since it is life.” ~William Faulkner
Artist Write Up or Creative Event:
1. Write a one-page open reflection on the lecture you attended. Please be descriptive on the artist, which should include the name and the medium and style the artist work. You should discuss and explain their work and their process. This should be relatively open and safe environment for you to write your honest opinions on the artists work and how they talked about their work. Think of who your audience is, primarily it will be your professor, your classmates, readers of a portfolio of your work, and yourself. The purpose of this reflective write up is for you to reflect upon your own growth as a photographer/artist. Describe how this artist’s work or style might reflect into your own work or process.
2. Please include a photograph from the event or the person’s website.
3. Please note that this needs to be posted the same week as the event, as it will be fresh in your memory. You will not receive full credit for this if you post it is more than 8 days later.
4. You will need to submit this on your blog (url to the page) and as a file in Canvas.
5. Event listings are posted all around our department, the dry erase board, outside of the art office and on this Canvas Assignment Module Page. Do not wait until the last minute.
Due by: May 1st.
ARTIST EVENTS WILL BE POSTED HERE:
Who: Dr. Michelle Grenier is an Associate Professor of Kinesiology. Dr. Grenier will present a talkDr. Michelle Grenier is an Associate Professor of Kinesiology. Dr. Grenier will present a talk entitled, “The Freedom of Failure: Opening Spaces Through Disrupted Acts.” Sponsored by the Department of Education.
What: Women in the Academy Series
When: Monday, February 17, 2020 12:10 PM – 1:00 PM
Paul Creative Arts Center Museum of Art
Where: in the Museum of Art at UNH
Who: Dan Mills: Human Topographies Human Topographies presents a narrow slice of the artist’s wide-ranging and decades-long interest in history. It appears to be an all day event.
FEB 18: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 @ 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Who: Visiting Artist Lecture Series: Shona Macdonald
What: Artist Shona Macdonald, Professor of Studio Art at UMass Amherst, will give a lecture on “Painting and the Sediment of Time.”
Where: Paul Creative Arts Center A218
Dan Mills: Human Topographies Human Topographies presents a narrow slice of the artist’s wide-ranging and decades-long interest in history, explor …
Feb 25: Tuesday Alumni Lecture Series: Cara Cabral
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Paul Creative Arts Center A204
Cara Cabral graduated with a BFA in Painting in 2010. Come hear her talk about the myriad of jobs she’s had since she graduated, how she got them, and ultimately ended up with her dream job.
COVID -19: In lieu of attending an artist lecture, students will write on a pre-recorded lecture from the list below. You will watch one photographer talk about their craft and follow the same guidelines as above. You may also choose a documentary from the list below.
Christina Seely: https://vimeo.com/309539159 (Links to an external site.)
Free with Amazon Prime:
Finding Vivian Maier– Amazon (no longer free)
FREE with Netflix Subscription:
The B-Side with Elsa Dorfman (portrait photography)- Netflix (free with subscription)
What Remains-Sally Mann-
LA Originals-(documentary of hip hop culture and art/photography)
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.