I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
Directions for 4-6 page Assignment:
- Choose one room of your home or a specific place in your community (playground, parking lot, restaurant). Visit and observe the site for 10-15 minutes.
- Map (photos, hand drawn and scanned, digitally created map) the site and describe the physical characteristics of the site.
- Collect and document artifacts. Describe the artifacts noting color, shape, weight, texture, quantity, material, and other features you think are important. Be objective as you examine the site, remember not to mention what it is in today’s terms, but pretend you have do not recognize or have knowledge of the artifacts and site
- Using your imagination, what are some other purposes the artifacts and site might have? What conclusions can you draw about the origin of the artifacts, their use, and the purpose of the site?
- Using our course materials, what type of archaeological tools and methods would you want to use to help you interpret your artifacts and site?
- Reflect on some of the challenges archaeologists face in piecing together the past.
- Cite at least one of our course materials in your paper. This typically works best in steps 5 and/or 6.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.