I’m working on a Programming exercise and need support.
Fifty or sixty years ago, most people’s paychecks were produced by hand; now it is most likely that yours is produced by a computer or not printed at all but deposited into an account electronically. Forty years ago, most grocery store checkers keyed item prices into the cash register; now it is most likely your items are scanned. Police officers used to direct traffic at many major urban intersections; now the traffic flow is often computer controlled. Are there any tasks now that are mostly done by people that you think would be better handled by a computer? Are there any tasks you hope never become computerized?
On a separate document answer these Learning Journal questions (a minimum of 250 words):
Use the following questions as guides to self-reflection during this week:
- Briefly describe what programming you did this week.
- Describe any problems you have had and how you solved your problems.
- What skills and knowledge do you recognize that you are gaining, and how will these skills and knowledge be useful in school and as a professional after school?
- Write your Learning Journal in a Microsoft Word file.
- Cite any references and use APA format
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.