I’m trying to learn for my Business Law class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Must be able to access Business Law Today 11th edition
- You will be graded on your answers to Chapter Questions.
- Merely submitting them will not result in any points toward your eventual grade.
- Your answers will be graded as to their substantive content.
- Relevant analysis will result in partial credit even if the ultimate answer is incorrect.
- It is not necessary to cite references in support of your answer.
- If you do cite references, please cite in proper APA format or, if you are citing cases, please use appropriate citation form.
- Spelling and grammar will factor into the final grade for each discussion answer.
- Suggested approach: First, don’t just tell me what you think the correct answer is. Start your answer with a brief (as brief as you can write it, without copying the full text of the Chapter question) explanation of the legal or ethical principle(s) you will rely on to answer the question. Next, explain the problem presented. Finally, write your conclusion. This form of writing is a bit (not entirely) like the Issue-Rule-Analysis-Conclusion (IRAC) format many lawyers use when they write. Basically, in writing like this I will see substantive content (that you analyzed the problem using the appropriate legal principles) along with a relevant analysis. Thus, even if your final conclusion is incorrect, I can “see” that you were analyzing the facts against the rule(s) of law that apply. I will also know that you have an understanding of what the textbook covers.
For Week 1, please answer Chapters Questions 1-1, 2-7, 3-1 and 9-3 found on pages 20, 54, 87 and 236 of the text, respectively.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.