Hello, I want you to follow the steps as carefully as you can. Also, My major is Business/Accounting and that’s the topic that you are going to talk about.
Format: 3 pages, double-spaced, typed, #12 font Content:
- For the Career Research Paper, choose a career that interests you or one suggested by the career assessments done in the class. Answer these questions:
- Describe the career. What are the typical job duties? Why are you interested in this career?
- Are certain personality types and skills desired and/or required? How does your personality type match this career or not? Go back to your Do What You Are (DWYA) assessment in CollegeScope.
- What are your interest codes for this career? How does your interests and values match this career? Go to Career Cruising.
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of working in this career? What type of environment will you be working in?
- What is a typical day, week, month, year? What is the salary or pay? Part time? Full time?
- What is the job outlook? Is there a demand or not in this field? How difficult or not difficult is it to gain employment in this career?
- What are the educational requirements? Licensures?
- What are related majors or majors needed for this career?
- What are related occupations for this career? Research other occupations similar that may be of interest.
- What are the growth opportunities?
- What interesting facts did you discover?
- Extra: Find a job advertisement on this career and paste it on a piece of paper or download it from a website (extra)
- To research your career, use at least 4 sources of information:
- Texts, E-books, Articles, Library Research (see Discussion Five for a review of library resources).
- Informational Interview: It is encouraged you use an interview with a person in your career of interest. Included is a separate sheet that talks about Informational Interviews and possible questions to ask. See handout for Informational Interviewing under Additional Resources below.
- Career Cruising, Do What You Are (DWYA), and Multiple Intelligence (MI) Assessments you took in class. These will answer a variety of questions.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/ (Links to an external site.)
- Outlook Quarterly and Career Outlook Publications: https://stats.bls.gov/careeroutlook/ (Links to an external site.)
- Include a “Works Cited” listing of the sources you used. At least two sources in the work cited page.
Thank you so much!
I attached two samples that will help you writing this assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Career research paper. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, essay96.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It's fast and safe.