I’m working on a Chemistry exercise and need support.
- Write the equilibrium constant expression for the following balanced reactions.
- a. 2 SO2(g) + O2(g) ⇌ 2 SO3(g)
b. NH3(g) + HCl(g) ⇌ NH4Cl(s)
c. 2 NO2(g) ⇌ N2O4(g)g
d. Ni2+(aq) + 6 NH3(aq) ⇌ Ni(NH3)62+(aq)
e. HF (aq) + H2O(l) ⇌ H3O+ (aq) + F– (aq)
- For the general reaction A + B ⇌ C + D, and given the value of K, state whether the equilibrium favors the reactants, products or neither.
- K = 3.75 x 1015
- K = 1.44 x 10-5
- K = 24
- K = 0.0199
- For the reaction CO(g) + 2 H2(g) ⇌ CH3OH(g), the equilibrium concentrations are 0.495 M carbon monoxide gas, 0.990 M hydrogen gas and 0.00533 M methanol gas.What is the equilibrium constant for this reaction?
- Name two ways to shift the reaction below to products (right side).
- Consider the system at equilibrium:
- 2 SO2(g) + O2(g) ⇌ 2 SO3(g)
- NH3(g) + HCl(g) ⇌ NH4Cl(s)
- 2 NO2(g) ⇌ N2O4(g)g
- Ni2+(aq) + 6 NH3(aq) ⇌ Ni(NH3)62+(aq)
- HF (aq)+H2O(l) ⇌ H3O+ (aq)+ F– (aq)
H2(g) + Br2(g)⇌ 2 HBr (g) + heat
2 SO3(g) +197.8 kJ⇌ 2 SO2(g)+ 1 O2(g)
Predict how the equilibrium will shift (towards reactants/left or towards products/right) if:
- oxygen gas is added
- SO2(g) is removed from the system
- the temperature is decreased
- SO3(g) is added
- Increase in pressure
- a catalyst is added to the system
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.