I’m studying for my Psychology class and need an explanation.
Knowing how to address a variety of situations in the early childhood setting and effectively partnering with parents to do so are important skills for all teachers and caregivers. For this assignment, you will choose one of the following scenarios:
- Shane has a difficult time separating from his mother each morning. At drop off, he clings to her and screams uncontrollably. After she leaves, Shane continues to scream and cry until you are able to soothe him.
- Lisa often gets frustrated when trying to play with other children. She takes toys from their hands and even hits children with the toys.
Next, address each of the following points according to the teaching approach/setting that best reflects your style in your desired classroom setting (e.g. Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Waldorf, traditional preschool, etc.):
- Outline a specific plan for addressing the discipline or guidance scenario.
- Explain how your plan would support the teaching approach/setting.
- Describe how you will create an effective partnership with parents to address the discipline or guidance scenario.
- Describe one or two possible obstacles you might encounter when implementing your plan.
- Discuss how you will address these obstacles.
The paper should be three to four pages in addition to the title page and the reference page. Use at least two scholarly sources in addition to your text. Your paper should also be formatted according to APA style
TURNITIN must be at or below 20%…as I will be checking score
- Collaboration with families and communities:
- Chapter 7: Discipline and Guidance
- Chapter 8: Problem Solving
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.