Choose whether or not you believe a company should hire for diversity or the best qualified individual. Explain your rationale. Determine how your current (or future) place of work could benefit from a diverse workforce.
1 assignment 8 discussions
· Choose whether or not you believe a company should hire for diversity or the best qualified individual. Explain your rationale. Determine how your current (or future) place of work could benefit from a diverse workforce.
· Watch the video titled “Scripps”, located in Week 5 of your Blackboard course shell. From the video, isolate one (1) of the many aspects of the Scripps recruitment and interview process that could be most attributable to Scripps’ ample supply of registered nurses when there is a nursing shortage across the country. State how you could apply this aspect at your current (or former) place of work.
Assignment 3: Diverse Workforce
Due Week 3 and worth 125 points
Imagine that you work for a company with an age-diverse workforce. You have baby boomers working with millennials. Their backgrounds are different, and how they view work is different. This is causing some friction within the workforce. Before the tension escalates, you need to have a meeting to discuss the issue. Prepare a five to seven (5-7) slide PowerPoint presentation for your staff meeting that addresses this issue and proposes a solution.
Create a five to seven (5-7) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Propose a solution that will relieve friction in your company’s age diverse workforce.
2. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Please respond to the following:
· From the case study, discuss possible new options for finding quality employees other than those considered in the case study.
· From the case study, discuss how Mark Sims could better motivate the employees he already has to become more productive and dedicated. Provide specific examples to support your response.
( YOU CAN FIND IT ONLINE)
Management Succession and Risk Management Strategies
Please respond to the following:
· Assume you are the owner of a small business with which you are familiar. Outline the basics of a management succession plan for passing the business on to the individual of your choice.
· Referring to the same small business, determine the most appropriate way for that business to minimize its exposure to risk. Explain your rationale.
“Cost of Quality” Please respond to the following:
· Select two fast food restaurants and evaluate them in terms of service quality. Suggest ways to improve the service quality.
· Evaluate the two fast-food restaurants you selected in Part 1 of this discussion in terms of the “Seven QC tools”. Determine the top three QC tools that tend to be most valuable to business owners. Explain your rationale.
“Quality Control Systems” Please respond to the following:
· Compare and contrast ISO900:2000 and Six Sigma in terms of their differences and similarities.
· From the e-Activity, select one organization that has achieved Six Sigma certification. Then, discuss the benefits and results that the organization has achieved as a result of following the quality standards inherent in Six Sigma certification. Explain how these standards help this organization pursue continuous improvement.
“Domino’s Pizza” Please respond to the following:
· Determine whether the current organizational structure at Domino’s is a good match for its corporate strategies. Explain your rationale.
· Evaluate alternative structures to determine which one would be most appropriate for Domino’s to consider and discuss likely benefits Domino’s would realize from adopting that structure. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Strategic Leadership” Please respond to the following:
· Compare and contrast strategic controls and financial controls. Provide specific examples of how each may be used to best serve a corporation.
· As a strategic leader, determine if you would feel ethically responsible for developing your firm’s human capital and state why. Discuss whether or not you believe your position is consistent with the majority or minority of today’s strategic leaders.
Business management homework help
This is property of essayprince.org. Welcome for all your Research paper needs and our professional tutors will help you from start to finish. Sign up NOW and fulfill your Research paper help needs
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.