I’m working on a Nursing question and need guidance to help me study.
Literature Review Rough Draft
This week, you will work to develop your literature review. It will be a review of 6 scholarly articles/studies related to the chosen topic.
Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection
In neonatal patients who have a central line (P), how does the use of chlorhexidine baths (I), versus not performing chlorhexidine baths (C), influence the risk of infection rates (O) during the first 60 days of having their central line placed (T)?
The following requirements should be met in your literature review:
- Include a minimum of six scholarly sources
- Organize in logical sections
- Include an overview of the literature
- Be unbiased in your presentation of information
- Include sources and content relevant to your research questions and hypothesis; state the relevance in your literature review
- Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read
- A strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research
- Approximately 5-6 pages in length
- Proper APA formatting, citations, and references
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.