I don’t understand this Communications question and need help to study.
- You must answer 4 of the 8 essay questions. Should you answer more than 4, only the first 4 will be graded. Each essay is worth 25 points for a total of 100 points for the exam. The exam is worth 20% of your final grade. Be sure you organize your response covering all the aspects of the questions.
- Length Requirement: Each essay response is required to be at least 500 words in length. Essay responses that are shorter will receive deductions based on how many words under (the farther from the designated length, the higher the deduction). Between 400-499 words, you will lose 5 points, under 400 words, you will lose 10 points. Direct quotes do not count toward the word total. Please keep direct quotes to a minimum. Your response should be at least 90% original thought. Also, I am expecting to see analysis and the synthesis of ideas in your essays (not just a manipulation of direct quotes with your words spliced in between).
- Content Requirements: Content must be comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive. Your response should be at least 90% original thought. Must use data from a minimum of two scholarly sources to support statements and draw a thorough and convincing conclusion from the data.
- Bibliographical Requirement: Please do not use unprofessional sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or anything remotely similar. Examples of scholarly sources include our course content (e.g. Read & Watch resources), textbooks, journal articles, trade magazines, and conference proceedings. UMUC has a top-notch, extensive online library. You can find many scholarly sources there. Note: “Personal communications (e.g. Twitter Posts, Blogs, and YouTube Videos)” are not considered professional or scholarly sources. Include at least TWO in-essay citations in EACH essay and a reference list at the END of each essay.
- Formatting Requirements
- The paper must follow APA guidelines throughout. See Course Content>Course Resources>Sample Paper to Show Appropriate Document Formatting.
- Double-spaced (including the reference page) with the first line of each paragraph indented.
- 1-inch Margins
- 12 point professional font
- Begin each essay on a separate page
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.