Community service workers will interact with a wide variety of clients and co-workers from a range of cultural backgrounds
Community service workers will interact with a wide variety of clients and co-workers from a range of cultural backgrounds. They must therefore be aware of:
• The role of diversity in the workplace.
• Methods of accommodating diversity.
• Access and equity issues that relate to their own area of work.
• Cultural, historical, access and equity issues that could be specific to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
• Other issues that might face Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
Community service workers must demonstrate the ability to work, communicate and negotiate with a range of people from different cultural groups. For the community service sector in which you work or are intending to work describe some of cultural, historical, access and equity issues with which you might be confronted. Explain how you could deal with these issues and how you would ensure that the right of diverse people and their communities can be upheld. Utilise workplace examples to support and explain your responses and provide where possible evidence that shows the steps you have taken or will take in the workplace, to address such issues.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.