Describe nursing interventions to prevent auto-contamination.
Describe nursing interventions to prevent auto-contamination.Title: Medical -Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume, 8e
Authors: Donna D. Ignatavicius MS RN ANEF, M. Linda Workman PhD RN FAAN
Publisher : Saunders
Publish Date :Feb 23, 2015
1. Compare/contrast bladder and habit training in the treatment of urinary incontinence disorders.
1. Discuss the role/action of phenazopyridine (Pyridium) in urinary tract infections. Discuss client teaching in relation to this
2. Discuss care of clients following extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.
3. Discuss assessment findings common to clients with polycystic kidney disease (PKD).
4. Explain the difference between pre-renal, intra-renal, and post-renal causes of kidney injury; provide example of each category.
5. Discuss MAP (mean arterial pressure) and its relationship to renal function.
6 Describe common causes of paronychia.
d. Treatment/nursing interventions
7 Discuss care of client with toxic epidermal necrolysis.
8 Describe manifestations common to each phase of a burn injury; describe manifestations that represent a shift from one stage to the
9 Describe nursing interventions to prevent auto-contamination.
10 Describe mechanism of action that causes diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA); discuss treatment of choice.
11 Describe mechanism of action that causes hyperglycemic-hyperosmolar state; discuss treatment of choice.
12 Discuss the goals for blood glucose levels in clients prior to surgery.
13 Discuss acute glomerulonephritis:
e. Use of plasmapheresis:
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.