Describe the importance of health promotion and health teaching in the community setting.
How did this experience challenge your assumptions and stereotypes?
• Why do you do service? For self-interest or altruism?
• Describe how teamwork and collaboration played a part in providing a service for the community?
• How does evidenced-based practice relate to community health.
• Describe the importance of health promotion and health teaching in the community setting.
Course Objective: The following course objectives will be fulfilled by participating in this service learning project:
• Identify methods of personal responsibility and accountability in the nursing profession (Professional Idenity).
• Communicate effectively with students, faculty, patients, and staff in all aspects of course learning activities and assignments (Teamwork and Collaboration).
• Explain the concepts of evidenced-based practice, in managing the care of one patient with a commonly occurring alteration in health, in collaboration with the healthcare team (Evidenced-Based Practice).
• Develop a basic teaching plan for an assigned patient using appropriate teaching methods. (Health Teaching & Health Promotion)
2. Select reflection questions to adequately address the service learning project.
3. Personal reflection:
• Describe the importance of this project.
• What did you learn during this service learning project?
4. What is your civic responsibility to the community?
5. How did participation in this event play a role in developing your professional identity?
SLO: Professional Identity
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.