Discuss the strengths and limitations of the author(s) use of the research process.
The student will critique one qualitative study from nursing journals. Carefully address each of the guidelines described in your syllabus when critiquing the quantitative or qualitative research reports.
Student Outcomes: Upon completion assignment, the student will be able to:
1. Identify a quantitative and qualitative research article from a refereed nursing journal.
2. Develop a systematic method to critique quantitative and qualitative nursing research articles
3.Discuss the strengths and limitations of the author(s) use of the research process.
4. Analyze the core relationship between the research problem and the method
1.The student will identify one quantitative and one qualitative nursing research article of interest from any refereed nursing journal to critique. The articles must be approved by the faculty teaching the course
2. Basic Format Guidelines: The student will utilize APA format. Proper grammar, spelling, sentence structure and written expression is expected. The critiques must be computer generated and limited to five (5) pages excluding the cover and reference pages.
3. All topics listed in the quantitative and qualitative critique guidelines must be addressed
4. Photocopy of articles must be submitted with critique.
Qualitative Critical Appraisal Guidelines
A. Title (length, clarity, relationship to study)
B. Type qualitative study
C. Setting and participants
D. Was an abstract provided?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.