Discuss your own culture’s pattern of communication using Purnell’s Domains of Culture as a guide
• Identify your cultural ancestry. If you have more than one cultural ancestry, chose the one with which you most closely associate.
• Explore the willingness of individuals in your culture to share thoughts, feelings, and ideas. Can you identify any area of discussion that would be considered taboo?
• Explore the practice and meaning of touch in your culture. Include information regarding touch between family members, friends, members of the opposite sex, and health-care providers.
• Identify personal spatial and distancing strategies used when communicating with others in your culture. Discuss differences between friends and families versus strangers.
• Discuss your culture’s use of eye contact. Include information regarding practices between family members, friends, strangers, and persons of different age groups.
• Explore the meaning of gestures and facial expressions in your culture. Do specific gestures or facial expressions have special meanings? How are emotions displayed?
• Are there acceptable ways of standing and greeting people in your culture?
• Discuss the prevailing temporal relation of your culture. Is the culture’s worldview past, present, or future oriented?
• Discuss the impact of your culture on your nursing and/or health care. Be specific, not something that is very general.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.