Course Recap / Earthquakes and Natural Disasters
Step 1: Submit a post to at least one of the topics below by 11:59 pm on Thursday. You will receive a grade for your discussion post, and each post must have a minimum of 100 words. Please proofread your discussion post before submitting it to the board.
(1) GEOL 101
- What was one of the most interesting things that you learned from the textbook?
- What was one of the most interesting things that you learned in lab?
- What are some questions that you still have about geology as we get to the end of the class?
NEED AFFORDABLE ESSAY SERVICES?
USE CODE “GET15” AND ENJOY 15% OFF
(2) Earthquakes and Natural Disasters
- Briefly describe a natural disaster that you either have experienced or have otherwise heard about, such as an earthquake, landslide, volcanic eruption, flood, or hurricane. Was it a first-hand experience for you?
- What were geological factors in the natural disaster?
- When and where did it happen?
- How did it impact people in that area?
- How could information about the geology of the area have helped to minimize damage from the natural disaster?
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, essay96.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It's fast and safe.