I need help with a Social Science question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Inequality is often the result of multiple, intersecting factors, making the sociological analysis of inequality complex. For example, the intersection of race, class, and gender is often studied as a compound factor of experiences of inequality. Link to this article on race and class, and this youtube video on race and gender, and then respond to the following discussion questions.
1. What is the article about? What critical point(s) does the article make about the intersection of race and class?
2. Is Wal-Mart good for people of color (e.g. for jobs and cheap goods)? Why or why not?
3. What is the youtube video about? What critical point(s) does the article make about the intersection of race and gender?
4. How does the intersection of race and gender complicate the issue of identity and self-expression?
5. How are these links related? In particular, why are sociologists interested in the intersection of race, class, and gender especially when studying forms of inequality?
Directions: You must submit ONE primary post for this discussion topic (minimum 300 to 500 words)
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.