I’m studying for my Communications class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Families often wish that parenting came with a manual. Your summative assignment is to develop a PowerPoint presentation designed as a comprehensive summary of the course. The presentation will demonstrate an understanding of philosophies, theories, and concepts learned and how they apply to family relationships. The Final Project represents 20% of the overall course grade.
Focus of Final Project
Please use the Final Project template to complete this presentation. In this assignment you will address the following topics:
- Defining Family: Explain your definition of family and how this definition will allow you to provide family-centered support. This slide was part of your Week Three assignment, so make sure to revise this slide based on your instructor’s feedback.
- How Parenting Has Changed: Discuss at least two ways parenting has changed. Refer back to your Week One Discussion One to assist with this. This slide was part of your Week Three assignment, so make sure to revise this slide based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Parenting Styles: Explain the four different parenting styles. Refer back to your Week One assignment to assist with this. This slide was part of your Week Three assignment, so make sure to revise this slide based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Parents Including Grandparents: Explain how parents can include grandparents as influences in their child’s life. Refer back to Week Two Discussion Two to create suggestions.
- Collaborating with Families: Describe two strategies you will use to collaborate with families. Refer back to your Week Two assignment to assist with this.
- Poverty: Explain poverty and how it impacts both parents and children. Describe how you will support students who live in poverty. Offer at least two outside resources to support their families. Refer back to your Week Two assignment to assist with this.
- Culture and Parenting: Describe two ways you will be sensitive to the cultural needs of the families with whom you work. Refer back to Week Three Discussion One to assist with this.
- Diverse Family Structures: Explain at least two strategies that you will use to foster inclusion of all diverse family structures, so that all children will feel supported, regardless of their family configuration. Refer back to your Week Three Discussion Two to assist with this.
- Balancing Home and Work: Describe two strategies you can share with families to help them balance work and home life. Refer back to Week Four Discussion One to assist with this.
- Childcare: Explain the positive effects of a quality childcare program. Refer back to Week Five Discussion Two to assist with this.
- Conclusion slide: Restate your opening thesis statement and explain how your classroom will be tolerant, supportive, and encouraging to all families.
- Creativity and Notes: Creatively address the material, including graphics, visuals, charts, graphs and/or sound that add value to the presentation. The notes section of the PowerPoint should be used to expand on the presented points.
The Final Project
- Assignment Length: Your presentation must include 11 slides (not including title and reference slides).
- Title Slide: Inclusion of a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Source Requirement: Reference four scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the presentation.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion and submit in Waypoint for evaluation no later than Day 7.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.