I’m stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
Address each of the following in the Word document that contains your screenshots. Clearly label each section.
- Malware consists of unwanted programs like Trojans and viruses. Signs of malware include degraded system performance, unusual services and network traffic, altered or removed system logs, missing or inactive anti-virus, and any number of application anomalies. Trojans and viruses impact all three tenets of information systems security.
- Identify and describe three techniques used in the lab to defend against malware. Describe some advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Enabled on the network and properly configured, a firewall can block outside sources from being able to insert malware and viruses. By default, the Windows Firewall disables several important services like File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), both of which use the Ping command.
- Explain why enabling these default settings is significant to network security. Elaborate on what can happen if they are left disabled.
- Pick one of the following defense layers and provide descriptions (including how they work) of two controls or countermeasures that can be effectively used within it.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.