I need help with a Nursing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Topic: The Partnership Paradigm and the DNP Project
PC-4.2: Demonstrate an understanding of how one’s perspective toward multiculturalism and diversity impacts an organization.
You will analyze your DNP Project through the lens of a Partnership Paradigm.
This Assignment will serve as a course level assessment for course outcomes 4 and PC 4.2:
For this Assignment you will create a document that:
- is 9 pages in length (excluding title page and references);
- is supported with a minimum of 8 scholarly, peer review sources external to those assigned for this unit;
- follows the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- is well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- displays superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- uses APA 6th edition style and format.
In this document you must:
- Appraise your DNP Project through the lens of interprofessional practice in the context of these questions.
- Does a collaborative focus change your original stance?
- If so, how?
- Determine how the factors listed have influenced the clinical decision making within your DNP Project
- social determinants
- health indicators;
- clinical prevention;
- population health;
- contemporary social determinants (including multiculturalism and diversity);
- contemporary indicators; and
- contemporary benchmarks.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.