Explain whether your proposed policy could be enacted through a modification of existing law
• Explain whether your proposed policy could be enacted through a modification of existing law or regulation or the creation of new legislation/regulation.
• Explain how existing laws or regulations could impact your advocacy efforts.
• Provide an analysis of the methods you could use to influence legislators or other policymakers to support your policy. In particular, explain how you would use the “three legs” of lobbying in your advocacy efforts.
• Summarize the obstacles you anticipate arising in the legislative process and how you could overcome these hurdles.
Final Paper Instructions
1. This paper is your PORTFOLIO paper. You will save in a Portfolio File (back up your work on a flash drive etc. ..you don’t want to lose the paper)…you will save for retrieval in the future.
2. Save your paper as Wk10PortfolioLastNameFirstInitial
3. Make sure your program is not too unwieldy…I would suggest making it a program that you could actually do in your community…don’t try to save the nation…your circle of influence…
4. Title Page – Title: Health Advocacy Campaign Be sure to have correct identifying information – See Annotated Paper
5. Page 2 – Same Title: Health Advocacy Campaign – NOT in bold …Write a couple of sentences generally introducing the topic. The section needs a purpose statement – the purpose of this paper is to…review the major concepts.
6. Then the body of your work. You will only have the four Level I headings as shown below through the Summary.
Name Your Specific Health Advocacy Campaign Here
Each Level I heading comes from the week covered. Level II Headings follow – remember these are in bold, first letter of each major word in caps, flush to the left margin and then begin next paragraph.
Population Health Issue and Population Affected
Advocacy Programs Researched in this Area
Effective Attributes of the Programs
Health Advocacy Plan
Objectives for the Policy Implemented – Here are some example of policy objectives – see how specific they are…
• By the end of the 6 month program, participant BMI will be reduced by 10%.
• The BMI will be maintained for one year following the completion of the program.
• Upon completion of the health advocacy program the participant’s urine cotinine levels will be negative.
How Information will be Conveyed to Various Stakeholders – be sure to tell me who your stakeholders are. How are you going to let them know what is going on in order to get buy-in.
Data and Evidence to Substantiate Proposed Need
How Attributes of Effective Advocacy Programs Researched Can Be Applied to this Proposed Campaign
Enactment of Policy through Modification of Existing Policy OR Creation of New Legislation
How Existing Laws or Regulations could Impact My Advocacy
Analysis of Methods used to Influence Legislators or Other Policy Makers to Support the Policy
Including the “Three Legs” of Lobbying
Summary of Anticipated Obstacles and How I will Overcome these Hurdles
Ethical Dilemmas that Could Arise and How They Would be Resolved
Ethic Laws and Reporting Requirements for this Campaign
Ethical Challenges Unique to the Population
Summarize the main points of your work.
Check ALL your references with the Common Reference List Examples EXCEPT Streaming Video and Chapters in an edited book. These are in DocSharing.
Be sure to cut and paste the grading rubric here…I use the icon with the brush…be sure it looks the same as what you copied.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.