I’m stuck on a English question and need an explanation.
Perform ONE of the following activities upon one of O’Connor’s stories:
- Outline a central conflict of the plot, identify the climax, and identify who wins and who loses or
- Describe and identify the primary setting (setting includes period), and identify the effect the setting has on the outcome of the story or
- List the characters, categorize them as flat or round, identify the protagonist(s) and the antagonist(s), and show why they are necessary for this story or
- Classify the tone of the story and identify its effect upon the reader or
- Classify the point of view and demonstrate why it is the best choice.
I choose the story “A Good Man is Hard to Find”, it is attached below
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.