I need support with this Music question so I can learn better.
Compose an 8 measure melody with two, 4-measure phrases. You are **required** to use the attached form
- Phrase 1 ends with IAC or HC (label it)
- Phrase 2 ends with PAC (label it)
- Major Key – no more than 3 sharps or flats in key signature (add to score on both systems)
- 3/4, 4/4, or 6/8 are the meter choices (add to score on first system only)
- Harmonize and create the melody:
- Use no more than 2 chords/measure (except m. 4 and 8, only 1), with a minimum total of 10 chords. Notate the complete chord on the bass staff.
- You are NOT writing out an accompaniment – the bass clef is provided for chord mapping. Two chord blanks are provided per measure under the bass staff – only use one if not putting 2 chords in that measure.
- EACH measure, except mm. 4 and 8, must contain at least SIX (6) pitches, which means that you must use a mix of division and subdivison note values. It also means that you’ll need to use a good mix of arpeggiation as well as neighbor and passing tones. Circle and Label all non-chord tones. After deciding on your chords, I suggest starting each measure with a basic melody of notes that fit the chord, then add your embellishing non-chord tones.
- Include some basic dynamics and articulations.
- Use the following chart for order of chords in progression:
- Tonic (I) can go to any chord
- V(7) can go to I or vi
- IV can go to V(7) or ii or I
- ii can go to V
- vi can go to IV or ii
- iii can go to vi
- viio an go to I
- Map out a chord progression using the chart above, following the guidelines, underneath the staff.
- On the bass staff, write out the complete notes for each chord.
- Pick out a basic melody from the notes in each chord, arpeggiating, repeating, etc.
- Add some rhythm to the melody using guidelines above.
- Embellish with non-chord tones.
- Add dynamics and articulations.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.