GUIDELINES FOR CLINICAL JOURNALING
In your entries attempt to:
• Analyse your own performance, be honest with yourself
• Evaluate your gains in understanding and completing tasks
• Verbalize how you feel about your learning
• Make connections with theory learned in class and labs
• Demonstrate transfer of learning from class/lab to clinical
• Integrate the concepts taught in other courses, i.e. Pharmacology, Counselling
What?, So What?, Now What?
What? – Describe briefly but objectively what happened in clinical.
• Answer the question, “What did I do, read, see, hear etc?
So What? – Interpret the events
• Explain what you saw and heard;
• Your new insights;
• Your connections with class/lab learning, your feelings etc;
• Your hypotheses, if any; your conclusions
• Answer the question what might this mean? What was the reason I did this nursing action? What was the result? Was the result the same as I anticipated?
Now What? – Evaluate the effectiveness of what was observed/learned and done
• Make judgements clearly connected to observations made. Be honest, use constructive criticism with yourself.
• Evaluation answers the question, “What is my opinion about what I observed or experienced? Why?
• Plan how this information will be useful to you
o What are your recommendations? (Be concrete) Consider how this learning experience can help you in the future?
Is this question part of your Assignment?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.