RHIT Exam Preparation
Domain 6: Data Content, Structure, and Standards
NEED AFFORDABLE ESSAY SERVICES?
USE CODE “GET15” AND ENJOY 15% OFF
Discuss at least 2 of the following
- What is a board of directors? What is their responsibility?
- Change Management and how do we help staff members adapt to change
- Strategic planning vs. operational planning
- Virtuoso teams
- Scatter diagrams and how you determine if they are a positive, negative or no correlation
- Why do we form teams?
- Conflict management
- McGregor leadership style (talk about the theory)
- Nominal group technique
- Utilization managemet
- Donabedian quality indicators
- Six sigma and LEAN
- Autonomy and Beneficence, ethics of justice
- What are some discriminatory employment practices
- Progressive penalties for employees
- business continuity plan- what is it? why have it?
- Why are performance standards used? what is an example?
- What is shared leadership?
- What does cultural competence mean?
- How is the HIM department involved with the IRB
- What is the AHIMA Code of Ethics?
- What does CODM stand for?
- What is Lewin’s change management model?
- What is a check sheet used for?
- What is a democratic leadership style?
- Why is pay for performance used?
- What does deemed status mean?
- What is affinity grouping?
- What is a medication reconciliation?
- What is the difference between executive management, middle management and supervisory management?
- What is the difference between exempt and nonexempt employees?
- What is a graphic rating method?
- What is a serial work division?
- What is the difference between a policy and procedure?
ORDER ASSIGNMENT HELP
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, essay96.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It's fast and safe.