Help me study for my History class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
- Choose three of the following events or actions to profile in a presentation:
- March on Washington
- Montgomery bus boycott
- Watts Riots
- Selma March
- Children’s Crusade
- Formation of Black Panthers
- Freedom Summer
- Freedom Rides
- Greensboro sit-ins
- Summarize each event, including which of the civil rights organizations and leaders were responsible for it.
- Explain whether each event was violent or non-violent and why.
- Explain whether each event could be considered a success or not. Be sure to include specific details to support your claim.
- Explain your response to the following question: Based on the outcomes of the events you chose, do you think violent or nonviolent protest strategies were more effective?
- Organize your work into a powerpoint
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.