I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Review the course competencies in this course.
(Course competency is under Student Learning Outcomes in your Course Syllabus.)
Create a Word Document that demonstrates that you have met the competencies in this course.
Submit Word Document
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the characteristics that distinguish the database approach from the approach of programming with data files.
- Describe the most common designs for core database system components including the query optimizer.
- Query executor, storage manager, access methods, and transaction processor.
- Cite the basic goals, functions, and models of database systems.
- Describe the components of a database system and give examples of their use.
- Identify major DBMS functions and describe their role in a database system.
- Explain the concept of data independence and its importance in a database system.
- Use a declarative query language to elicit information from a database.
- Describe facilities that databases provide supporting structures and/or stream (sequence) data, e.g., text.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.