Can you help me understand this Management question?
please answer to 2 of the peers to the following:
Please introduce yourself to your classmates and professor and discuss your experience and understanding of Finance and Accounting.
Consider the following:
- Personal and professional background
- What is your level of financial proficiency?
- How do you use financial information in your position?
- Do you have any finance fears?
- What financial skills would you like to further develop?
- Do you currently partner with finance colleagues? If so, what “value add” do these partners provide?
RE: Introduce Yourself
Good Afternoon Professor Linda and Classmates:
1. Personal and professional background:
My name is Tiffany Brown and I currently live in a small town called Riegelwood, NC. I am married we have a 25 year old daughter and a pitbull. I work for a Novant Health hospital in my local area. I have been in this job role for the past 8 years. I am not currently functioning in a leadership role. I am in the process of making a job change in the next few weeks. In my current role I work with 5 managers and 132 team members. My job consists of making sure the time cards for team members are correct. We track licensure/certifications and education to ensure team member compliance for regulatory purposes. Prior to this role I managed a Urology Practice.
2. What is your level of financial proficiency?
My level of financial proficiency is minimal. As a manager we viewed financial statements (variance reports) on a monthly basis.
3. How do you use financial reports in your position?
Currently, we don’t use financial information for my current role.
4. Do you have any finance fears?
My finance fears are the 2 major assignments that are due.
5. What financial skills would you like to further develop?
I am excited to dig into variance reports and the other aspects of finance for managers. My goal is to return to the management role so I would love to have a better understanding.
6. Do you currently partner with finance colleagues? If so, what “value add” do these partners provide?
We have one finance person at the hospital. My team members in my current job role don’t partner with her.
1. JWMI. 2020. JWI530. Week 1 EOP Video. Jack Welch. Financial Overview.
2. Lisatest Knight. 2014. 5 Ways a CFO Adds Value
3. Kay and Jim Stice. 2018. Finance and Accounting Tips. LinkedIn Learning
4. JWMI. 2020. JWI530. Week 1 EOP Video. Variance Trend Analysis
5. Kay and Jim Stice. 2018. Finance and Accrual Accounting. LinkedIn Learning
6. JWMI. 2020. JWI530. Week 1, Lecture Notes. The Fear of Finance
RE: Introduce Yourself
Personal and professional background
My name is Josue Mourino, I am a resident of the State of Florida and have been here for 43 years, wow that is a very long time. I am a proud American, married, with two Shiba Inus which we consider our babies.
I work for a local Municipality where I am a Shop foreman. I very active in many areas of the organization one being the budget or finances of our shop. Although local government entities are a little different to many money-making businesses, we still deal with a budget and the financial side of things.
I currently hold an Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice, a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a concentration in Crime and Criminal Behavior, and currently working on my MBA. I have over 15 years in management for various organizations.
What is your level of financial proficiency?
The level of financial proficiency that I have is basic.
How do you use financial information in your position?
In my field of work financial information is very important and being able to identify specific trends and being able to analyze the information is vital.
Do you have any finance fears?
I feel that I understand our budget and system but that I am still far from being an expert. Since our Fleet manager is the one doing it, he includes me in the part of the budget that I use. My fear is that if I am asked to provide specific information, I will not be able to provide it to our upper management. I want to be able to understand financial management well and be able to be proficient in analytics.
What financial skills would you like to further develop?
I would like to learn analytics, which will help me in my current job.
Do you currently partner with finance colleagues? If so, what “value add” do these partners provide?
I do not partner with any finance colleagues.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.