I don’t understand this Health & Medical question and need help to study.
Using a separate Word document, answer the following prompts in an essay format:
First, select a social problem to analyze throughout this course. You may select from the list or come up with a social problem you wish to analyze:
- Human Trafficking
- Alcohol abuse
- Inequity in the workplace
- Drug Abuse
- Child Abuse
- Juvenile Delinquency X
- Economic inequality
Remember, you will use your selected social problem to complete other assignments throughout this course.
In an essay format, cite one scholarly source from the GCU library in addition to the textbook and complete the following:
- Describe your selected social problem in its social context. (55- 75words).
- Use your sociological imagination to explain how the selected social problem is influenced by society (75-100 words).
- Select the theoretical perspective(s) (functionalist, conflict, and interactionist) that best aligns with the social problem you’ve selected to analyze in this course.
- Explain why the theoretical perspective(s) you chose is best to explain the selected social problem.
- Next, use that theoretical perspective(s) to explain how your selected social problem came to be and how it is perpetuated. (150-200 words)
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.