I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
1) As we read in Chapters 2 and 3, oral language is the foundation for the essentials of reading; phonemic awareness, phonics (alphabetics), fluency, vocabulary and comprehension. See the images below to review the concept of the five essential components of reading.
The National Reading Panel has identified these five strands as being the building blocks of reading. If a student does not reach proficiency in and of these 5 areas, the foundation for reading would be weakened and a student may end up needing reading intervention during his or her years of schooling. The video below summarizes the concept being discussed.
2) Start a new post addressing the following topics
For each of the 5 elements of reading, answer the following questions:
- What is one issue a struggling student may encounter within the realm of each element of reading?
- In your opinion, what might be a possible reason for the deficiency or weakness?
- What is one strategy that you can implement in order to help the student overcome this issue?
- List one strategy for each element that you would use with English Learners to ensure that they become proficient with each of the Big 5!.
3) Post your response to Literacy Chat #2: The Big 5
4) Respond to two of your classmates.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.