I don’t understand this Computer Science question and need help to study.
WRITTEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS — Pick anything related to information security research area. Below are the questions and the quick response for you.
Ph.D. candidates should provide authentic personal statements to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interests. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to respond to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Documents should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
1. Provide a brief introduction focusing on your education, career, and decision to apply to our university.
I have completed my Masters in Computer Science and worked as a Information Security Specialist in Software Industry. I am planning to apply to one of the universities for PHD Program in IT.
2. In relation to your doctoral program application, what area of recent research in the field would you want to study, and why?
Information Security is the area of recent research I want to study.
3. How does your current vocation relate to your application to the doctoral program?
I am currently working as a Information Security Specialist.
4. How will your experiences and personal skills help you to be successful in your program?
5. What long-term goals do you have for applying your learning from your doctoral program?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.