Need help with my Health & Medical question – I’m studying for my class.
PHED 1164 Written Paper- Objective:Synthesize the concepts and information of PHED 1164 into a 5-paragraph essay focusing on nutrition, exercise/ activity and hereditary factors.
The first paragraph is an overview of the paper to include details about: nutrition, exercise/ activity and hereditary factors. 3-5 sentences that prep the paper. Hint: include overall insights to the concepts, what they are, why they are important, and how you plan to address them in the paper.
The second paragraph should describe your nutritional choices AND ANALYSIS from the Three Day Diet Analysis homework assignment. You should include details from your three day diet analysis and your thoughts about these details. DO NOT just give me a list of percentages. You MUST complete the three day diet analysis before you write this paragraph.
You must include these seven concepts in your paper:
- caloric intake related to BMR
- carbohydrate intake
- protein intake
- fat intake
- saturated versus unsaturated fat intake
- vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, K intake
- calcium, potassium, and sodium intake
When writing this paragraph, refer back to your three day diet analysis and the questions on the bottom of that assignment: Which nutrients are you getting an excess? Which ones are you deficient in? Is this good or bad? Why might it be good or bad? Is it increasing or decreasing your risk of developing a chronic condition?
The third paragraph should describe your exercise/activities concepts, comparing your pre- & post-testing fitness testing. You will need to complete the post-testing before you can write this paragraph.
You must include these six concepts:
- What area (specific fitness test from fitness testing) is your highest rating?
- What area (specific fitness test from fitness testing) needs the most improvement?
- What is your expected lifetime activity/ exercise? (How do you plan on continuing your workouts?)
- Depending on which class you are in you will answer one of these questions:
- Face to face classes – What weight training activity in class has you experienced the most increase?
- Hybrid or Online classes – What exercises/video did you try at home for the first time that you really enjoyed?
- How has your movement changed since the start of classbetter/ worse? This is your opinion.
- What can you do to increase the amount of steps you take every day and how can you move MORE?
When writing this paragraph, refer back to your pre- & post-testing assessments and your fitness logs. Do not just answer the question, but explain why/what makes you think this – pull from the concepts that you learned in class.
The fourth paragraph should describe your HEREDITARY predispositions for chronic conditions: IF YOU ARE ADOPTED- A- use what you know about biological parents; B- use your adoptive parents; C- write you are adopted for appropriate sections AND provide details where you need to.
You must include these five concepts:
- What are ANY hereditary diseases your parents [maternal-1/ paternal-2]
- What are ANY hereditary diseases your grandparents [maternal-1/ paternal-2] or other ‘blood’ relatives have/had
- Do your CURRENT diet  and exercise/ activity  habits increase or decrease your risks & why
When writing this paragraph also include information as to why you believe these conditions run in the family – is it nutritional choices, did job roles/careers play a part. Explore this in detail, use concepts that you’ve learned about chronic conditions in Ch 11 & 12. Use ‘Interview Questions’ to guide you.
The fifth paragraph is the conclusion for the paper about FUTURE (and hypothetical): nutrition, exercise/ activity and hereditary behaviors. Sum up all three areas and include what you plan to do in the future.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.