I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
Start with your . The last page of the template shows how references are to be set up in APA style. Follow the steps on the .
Prepare References entries.
Prepare References entries from the following information. Use the APA style. For titles, use italics. Arrange the finished entries in alphabetical order, not numbered:
- A journal article titled “Networking the Classroom” by Christopher Conte. The article appears in volume 5 of CQ Researcher, a journal that pages issues continuously throughout each annual volume. Volume 5 is dated 2004. The article runs from page 923 to page 943.
- A government document you consulted on November 12, 2005, over the Internet. The author is the National Center for Education Statistics, an agency within the United States Department of Education. The title of the document is Internet Access in U.S. Public Schools and Classrooms.
- A book called Failure to Connect: How Computers Affect Our Children’s Minds—For Better and Worse, written by Jane M. Healy and published in 2000 by Simon & Schuster in New York.
- An article in the October 9, 2004, issue of the magazine The Nation titled ” The Threat to the Net .” The article is by Jeff Chester and appears on pages 6 to 7 of the magazine. You found it through Polk Library at Southeast State University on November 14, 2005, using the database Expanded Academic ASAP from the service InfoTrac.
- A pamphlet titled Bridging the Digital Divide, with no named author. It was published in 2005 by the ALA in Chicago.
- An article titled ” MyPyramid.gov: Achieving E-Health for All?” The website is sponsored by the Benton Foundation. The article is by Andy Carvin and is dated February 22, 2005. You found it on November 10, 2005.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.