I’m studying for my Law class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Professional Experience #4
Due at the end of Week 7 and worth 22 points
(Not eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception provided)
For Professional Experience #4, you will create an outline of your presentation in Word or Excel using short bullet points and key information that you want to communicate (in either your audio or video recording for Week 8). You will be provided with an outline example and you may choose to use that example format or create your own for this Professional Experience.
Step One: Access, download, and review the “Presentation Outline Sample” document that is provided to you as an example.
Step Two: Save the Outline Template to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline
Step Three: Review the Outline Guidelines that you will use to create an outline for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation. Note: A video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard. Make sure you leave the comments column blank so your instructor can provide feedback.
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details.
- Refer to the example outline (provided in the Student Center).
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience.
Note: You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample or develop a different outline of your own using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel. Be sure that you save the file name using the naming convention outlined in Step Two if you choose not to use the outline example that you downloaded and saved previously.
Step Four: Save all changes you made to your document and submit your completed outline for your instructor’s review using the Professional Experience #4 assignment link in Blackboard
Note: This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed simulating the workplace environment where incomplete work is not accepted.
- The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit, 22 points. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored at a zero.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.
- Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.