Psychology of health and wellness.
case study- Jason (for unit Psychology of health and wellness).
Jason is a 29 year old married man with one child who is 3 years old. He has been with
his partner for over 10 years and married when they found out their son was on the way.
Since then Jason has adjusted to being married, their new baby son, loss of income as his wife is caregiving their son full time and the recent purchase of a family home.
Two months ago Jason was involved in a car accident. His car was off the road for a
month which made it difficult to get to and from work, but he managed. Jason had a
whiplash injury which persists in creating pain and discomfort, especially if he uses his computer for too long without a break. His job involves entering sales and other data for the company and he is usually using the computer for several hours a day. As the accident was on his way home from work, he understands that the payment of lost wages and medical expenses will be covered through Workcover.
Jason’s supervisor has queried his claim for a week off after the accident as it was “only a minor accident so why did he need this time off?” He also has queried the fact that Jason has lost ten half days due to appointments at the doctor and physiotherapist. His supervisor assured him that the query came from the insurers, not him, but he has to ask Jason to explain this request.
Jason has expressed to his wife that he feels like the supervisor does not believe him about the impact of his injury and the insurers may not pay, and this has big implications for their finances. Needless to say Jason is feeling quite stressed about the situation and has come to you to discuss the matter. He also wants some ideas on how to manage computer usage and his neck pain.
Unit outline instructions…
You are expected to analyse the case study, and apply the wellness wheel and the
biopsychosocial model to it. As part of the assignment, you should develop an action
plan to respond to the issues identified.
Your case study is to include:
• a discussion of the main issues arising from the case study
• critical analysis of the impact of the issues
• the relevant wellness wheel and how it would be used to assist in the case study
• an identification of the possible biopsychosocial factors in the case study
• an action plan to respond to the issues
• reference to relevant literature, linking your ideas to theory discussed in the unit
• clearly and logically presented ideas
• a range of literature reviewed, evaluated and correctly referenced
1. Identification of main issues arising from case study
2. Critical analysis of the impact of the key issues
3. Explanation of the wellness wheel and how it would be used to assist in the case study
4. Identification of possible biopsychosocial factors in the
5. Appropriate action plan for responding to issues
6. Evidence of familiarity with relevant literature and theory
7. Evidence of integration of theory and practice
8. Appropriate introduction provided that clearly articulates
9. Main ideas clearly and logically presented
10. Appropriate conclusion provided that summarises the key findings/ideas
11. Relevant literature used properly
12. First and Third person writing style appropriately utilised
13. Fluent writing style used with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
14. Word count within 10% of requirement
15. In-text referencing follows APA referencing style (6th
16. List of references provided
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.