Can you help me understand this Law question?
Your answers should demonstrate an understanding of the reading material. Your answers should be succinct and address all parts of the question. You will lose points for overly short and overly long answers — the goal is to concisely, yet thoroughly answer the question, not write a treatise on it. A thorough answer includes examples from the text to support your answer.
Your answers should NOT include long direct quotations from the Woodward and Armstrong book. If you paraphrase something from the book or cite a fact from it, then provide a citation in parentheses. If you are referencing material from The Brethren you can simply include the page number in parentheses. Do not worry about citing lecture. ONLY use the course material and the Woodward and Armstrong book to answer the questions. DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER SOURCES
Please type your responses with the following specifications. Failure to follow any of these will result in a two-point deduction for each error.
- Times New Roman 12 point font
- 1″ margins on all sides
- Double spaced
- Each question begins on its own page
- Identify the question by writing “QUESTION [X]” at the top of each page.
(1) Vacancies on the Supreme court can occur for many reasons. Describe a vacancy in The Brethren that occurs for internal or personal reasons. [One paragraph]. Describe a vacancy that occurs due to political reasons. [One paragraph]. What were some reasons for why certain people were not able to fill these vacancies? [One paragraph]. Why is a vacancy important to all branches of the national government and how does it relate to this course? [Two paragraphs].
(2) The Brethren begins with the end of Chief Justice Warren’s time at the Supreme Court and the hunt for a new Chief Justice. Ultimately, Warren Burger was selected for the position. What qualities did Nixon like about Warren Burger which led Nixon to choose Burger as the next Chief Justice? [One paragraph with examples]. Based on your reading of the book, what were some personal qualities of Chief Justice Burger that made him a good leader and what were some personal qualities that led him into contention with other justices? [Two paragraphs using examples from book to justify your claim]. What should Chief Justice Burger do in order to overcome the contentions he develops with other Justices? [One paragraph].
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.