I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
Complete the Learning Theories Worksheet.
- Explain how classical conditioning works differently than operant conditioning. Include an example of classical conditioning that happens at home that could influence a student’s behavior at camp or in the classroom.
- The “Classical and Operant Conditioning” video from the University Library describes several types of behavioral reinforcement. Each type of reinforcement has a different level of effectiveness. Describe how effective each type of reinforcement would be in this scenario:
- How would you apply positive and negative reinforcement in the classroom to prepare them for the behavior in the scenario above?
- Explain the type of reinforcement that would be the most effective to sustain the desired behavior in the scenario from question #2.
When the children receive your signal, they will need to be prepared to stop what they’re doing, then listen for directions before moving to the next task.
- Fixed ratio:
- Variable ratio:
- Fixed interval:
- Variable interval:
Part II: Social-Cognitive Learning
Respond to the following prompts in complete sentences in approximately 175–260 words.
- Summarize the assumptions about human learning and agency that form the basis of social-cognitive theory.
- Explain how you can apply social-cognitive learning theory to your own behavior to become more proactive in improving your self-efficacy and self-regulation skills as you pursue your college education and career path.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.