Reflect on your team’s collaborative process. What barriers has your team experienced? How have you and others in your team worked to overcome these barriers? If you believe that your team has not experienced any barriers or difficulties, reflect on common barriers presented in this week’s Learning Resources.
Cheap essay writing service
What were your initial reactions when you learned that this course consisted of an overarching team project? Did you have any concerns about working in a team?
In general, teamwork and collaboration is viewed as a stressful endeavor. In fact, many students and professionals feel that they can complete work better, faster, and quicker on their own. Many might even shy away from the opportunity to collaborate with others for fear of time constraints, miscommunication, conflicting views, and incivility among group members. However, the value of collaboration truly outshines any perceived negative barriers. In particular, collaboration gives educators the opportunity to enrich curriculum with the expertise and experiences of a group of professionals. It also pushes each educator to think “outside of the box” to incorporate innovative strategies, views, and learning opportunities. In fact, the days of one instructor developing a course are being quickly phased out by collaborative approaches. Many of today’s institutions require a panel of experts to creatively and critically collaborate on course development. As such, it is imperative that you begin to understand not only how to work effectively in a team but also how to overcome common barriers that can occur during the team collaboration process.
· Reflect on your team’s collaborative process. What barriers has your team experienced? How have you and others in your team worked to overcome these barriers? If you believe that your team has not experienced any barriers or difficulties, reflect on common barriers presented in this week’s Learning Resources.
· How could these strategies be used to help nurse educators? In addition,
Questions to be addressed in my paper:
Review the article “Overcoming Challenges to Collaboration: Nurse Educators’ Experiences in Curriculum Change” uploaded below. Consider the benefits of and barriers to team collaboration.
2. Select one barrier that has a significant influence on a team approach to curriculum development.
3. An explanation of a barrier that can significantly influence a team approach to curriculum development and why.
4. Search the Walden Library or in the internet to identify an article that presents strategies for overcoming your selected barrier. Describe two strategies you could implement to overcome this barrier, as well as how these strategies could help increase postive team collaboration.
5. How could these two strategies be used to help nurse educators?
6. Justify your response by citing references to this week’s Learning Resources and your selected article as appropriate.
7. Then, upload or provide a hyperlink to that article.
8. Summary/Conclusion of the discussion: Common Barriers to
1. Put APA citations and references 2011 – 2016….
2. Put headings on each addressed question.
Billings, D. M., & Halstead, J. A. (2016). Teaching in nursing: A guide for faculty (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier.
Chapter 10, “Designing Courses and Learning Experiences” (pp.159–185)
Chapter 10 explains how to design curricula in response to society’s needs. The importance of creating curricula that influences students both inside and outside of the classroom is emphasized.
Chiang, C-K., Chapman, H., & Elder, R. (2011). Overcoming challenges to collaboration: Nurse educators’ experiences in curriculum change. Journal of Nursing Education, 50(1), 27–33.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Though this article is set in Taiwan, it provides nursing students who plan to practice in the United States with an exemplary approach to the collaboration process and how to overcome problems related to teamwork.
Heinrich, K. T. (2010). An optimist’s guide for cultivating civility among academic nurses. Journal of Professional Nursing, 26(6), 325–331.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Cohesiveness across an academic institution can sometimes be hard to achieve. This article explores the benefits of connected relationships as well as strategies for creating cohesiveness in academic environments.
Heinrich, K. T. (2011). Take the civility challenge: How partnership practices can turn toxic workplaces terrific. Nurse Educator, 36(5), 224–227.
Heinrich’s article explains how beneficial partnerships can change toxic workplaces.
Applied Sciences homework help
This is property of essayprince.org. Log in to access Online Essay Writing Services in Florida
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.