I need support with this Law question so I can learn better.
Review and read a case on United States Department of Justice v. Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press and provided a detailed response regarding the case.
Read the case and become the “expert” on that case for the class. Once you have read that particular case, then you should “present” it to the class via this discussion board. Your presentation should structured and follow the below mandatory presentation parts:
1. Style of the Case: Type in the name of the case, the page number in the book and finally the jurisdiction of the court (ie. what court rendered the decision).
2. Facts of the Case: Type in the key facts of the case
3. The Legal Issue: Type in the primary legal questions in the case (ie. what are the legal issues that the court is addressing)
4. The Holding: Type in the court’s answer(s) to the question(s) (ie. the holdings of the case)
5. The Court’s Rational: Type in the court’s reasons for the holdings
6. Dissenting Opinion’s Rational: The arguments of a dissenting opinion (if the text includes one).
Pick two students discussion post, review their first postings (ie. their presentation of the case) and then you should explain the relevancy to Administrative Law—ie. why does this case relate to our study of Administrative Law—- why is it important for us to know this particular case precedent in this field of study?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.