Need help with my Nursing question – I’m studying for my class.
- Evaluate factors integral to clinical reasoning.
- Explain the impact of relational inquiry when recognizing and analyzing cues to action in the process of clinical reasoning.
- Integrate modes of inquiry to generate and evaluate hypotheses in the context of clinical reasoning.
- Determine appropriate responses when integrating situated cognition into clinical reasoning.
- Modify clinical judgement within an iterative, outcome-based cycle of clinical reasoning and client needs.
You are a student in the last term of a BSN Program. You are preparing for an end of term exam. To help you prepare, your instructor developed three real world clinical scenarios to provide opportunities for you to apply clinical reasoning and clinical judgement. The instructor stated, “You received reports on these clients. Decide which one you need to see first and then make appropriate nursing decisions based on relevant information to promote positive client outcomes.”
The three scenarios include:
Record your answers to these statements.
- Rank the three scenarios provided in order of priority related to which client you will assess first, second and third.
- Defend your selection for the three ranked scenarios.
- Review the data below for the priority client to determine what to assess first.
- Formulate three hypotheses based on cues provided
- Select the priority hypothesis
- Defend your selection
- Describe an evaluation plan for the priority hypothesis based on expected client outcomes
- Describe the next steps in the clinical judgement model including:
- Actions if satisfied with client outcomes
- Actions if not satisfied with client outcomes
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.