- Course Objectives:
- Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Political-Legal, Socio-Cultural, and Economic).
- Students will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a “worst” company to learn why it is not successful.
- Students will apply successful company strategies and business theory to recommend a successful strategy for the “worst” company.
The economic environment comprises of economic factors, such as employment, income, inflation, interest rates, productivity, and wealth, which influence the buying behavior of consumers and firms. This week you will analyze the economic environment of both your domestic and global countries for your chosen “Worst” company, ”Equifax”. Continue to Lesson 7 for more information and details.
LO – 7 â€“ Given two economic theories, the student will compare and contrast each theory using a chosen companyâ€™s Domestic and Global environments
Continue working with your chosen worst company, which is ”Equifax”, and its industry and write a paper covering the following:
- Using Equifax’s domestic environment identify its economic environment and compare and contrast it with your selected global economic environment using Rostow and Galbraith (see Lesson and Required Readings).
Instructions: (See Attachments also.)
- Organize your paper using topic headings (APA format).
- This paper contributes part of your your material for your Final Simulation that details the items above.
- Research requirement: minimum 2 sources with at least one source from your required readings.
- Minimum page requirement: 2 pages in APA format.
- The link below is for 7Th Edition APA guidelines: https://myclassroom.apus.edu/d2l/common/viewFile.d2lfile/Database/MjA2NTM1Mjg/7th_APA_Guidelines_03_2020.pdf?ou=73979
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, essay96.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It's fast and safe.