Can you help me understand this Computer Science question?
1.What is the difference between privacy law and information systems security? How are they related?
2. Was the employee justified in taking home official data? Why or why not?
3. What are the possible consequences associated with the data loss?
4. Regarding the loss of privacy data, was there any data containing protected health information (PHI) making this a
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance violation?
5. What action can the agency take against the employee concerned?
7. Why were the VA data analyst’s two supervisors reprimanded and demoted by the VA secretary?
Do you think this was justified? Why or why not?
8. What was violated in this data breach?
9. If the database had been encrypted because of VA policy, would this data loss issue even have been an issue? Why
or why not?
10. What risk mitigation or security control recommendations would you suggest to prevent this from
11. What information systems security and privacy security policies do you think would help mitigate
this breach and loss of privacy data?
12. What or who was the weakest link in this chain of security and protection of privacy data?
13. If the VA had performed a security and information assurance audit for compliance, what could
the VA do on an annual basis to help mitigate this type of loose policy conformance?
14. Which organization in the U.S. federal government is responsible for performing audits on other
U.S. federal government agencies? (Hint: It is also known as the “Congressional Watchdog.”)
Text Book Reference: Grama, Joanna Lyn. Legal Issues in Information Security, 2nd ed. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett
Please check plagarism
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.