Understanding of quality and safety in healthcare, including organisational and nursing strategies for care delivery, and evaluation of standards of care
Understanding of quality and safety in healthcare, including organisational and nursing strategies for care delivery, and evaluation of
standards of care
1. Identify and explain the aims and core business of health institutions from the perspective of both the organisation and the nursing
sector within the organisation
2. Identify and explain Process data and Outcome data in the context of quality and safety in health care
3. Use one (1) example of a clinical care activity for which process and outcome data is collected to:
• Discuss the clinical care activity in relation to quality and safety,
• Critically analyse scholarly literature and relevant resources to discuss the process and outcome data collected about that activity,
• Discuss how these data are used in relation to quality and safety in health care institutions.
CRITERIA ONE: Context and Identified Data
• Clearly identifies the aims and core business of health care institutions
• Clearly defines and discusses Process Data particularly in relation to safety and quality in health care and nursing
• Cleary defines and discusses Outcome Data in relations to quality and safety in health care and nursing
• Uses scholarly literature and other appropriate resources to support the discussion.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.