I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
- Weight: 11% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Monday, 07/13/2020 11:59 PM (CST)
The employees at your organization have formed a union, and the bargaining process now begins. Write a case study in which you analyze the situation. First, begin with background information about the negotiation, and make certain to address the areas below.
- Identify the state where the organization is located. Is the state a right-to-work state? If yes, explain what this means. If no, explain what this means. Why are the employees deciding to unionize? What are the mandatory bargaining subjects? Other than wages and hours, what are five other terms and conditions of employment? What are permissive bargaining subjects that will be negotiated? List at least five.
- Second, you need to select members of your bargaining team. You will select four supervisors who were identified in the Unit VI Lesson. Discuss why you selected each supervisor, and compare/contrast their conflict management styles. Each supervisor must have a different conflict style. Explain how each supervisor can contribute to conflict resolution strategies used during negotiation.
- Third, explain the two collective bargaining strategies, and identify which one you will recommend your team to use. Explain and support your rationale.
- Finally, what will you propose happens if a labor management agreement is not reached by your team and the employee representatives?
Your case study must be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Your case study should present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong arguments and evidence. You must use three academically reliable sources to support your analysis.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, and make certain to include in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
This Sample Case Study, which was created by the CSU Writing Center, shows the formatting expectations for this assignment.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.