What is the base perspective of the article? In other words, is it from the point of view of an administrator, health care provider, health care deliverer, politician, researcher, or educator?
Application- Literature Review
Read one of the articles listed below based on the topic of research you selected in Week 1.
Cammarata, C., Meyer, K. J., Geffken, G., Felipe, D., et al. (2009). Psychosocial issues that affect youth with diabetes. American Journal of Health Education, 40(5), 277–281. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Alcohol use in adolescents
Chuang, Y.-C., Ennett, S. T., Bauman, K. E., & Foshee, V. A. (2009). Relationships of adolescents’ perceptions of parental and peer behaviors with cigarette and alcohol use in different neighborhood contexts. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 38, 1388–1398. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Skin cancer in young women
Pettijohn, T. F., , II, Pettijohn, T. F., & Geschke, K. S. (2009). Changes in sun tanning attitudes and behaviors of U.S. college students from 1995 to 2005. College Student Journal, 43(1), 161–165. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Cardiovascular disease in the minority population
Graham-Garcia, J., Raines, T. L., Andrews, J. O.,, & Mensah, G. A. (2001). Race, ethnicity, and geography: Disparities in heart disease in women of color. Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 12, 56–67. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Findley, S. E., Irigoyen, M., Sanchez, M., Stockwell, M. S., et al. (2008). Effectiveness of a community coalition for improving child vaccination rates in New York City. American Journal of Public Health, 98, 1959–1962. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Long-term care for patients with Alzheimer’s disease
McClendon, M. J, Smyth, K. A., & Neundorfer, M. M. (2006). Long-term-care placement and survival of persons with Alzheimer’s disease. The Journals of Gerontology , 61B(4), 220-227. (see your week 2 resources area to view the article).
Cultural impact of posttraumatic stress disorder
Nayback, A.-M. (2008). Health disparities in military veterans with PTSD: Influential sociocultural factors. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services, 46(6), 43–51. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Privacy with electronic health records
Dimitropoulos, L., & Rizk, S. (2009). A state-based approach to privacy and security for interoperable health information exchange. Health Affairs, 28, 428–434. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 2- to 4-page paper answering the following questions:
Abstract and Citation
· Did the title assist in identifying whether the article would pertain to your research topic? Why?
· Does the abstract clearly summarize the main features of the article? How?
· Is the research problem easy to identity? Summarize the research problem.
· What is the specific research question being asked?
· Is the article relevant to the research question you developed? Why or why not?
· Was the article a primary or secondary source?
· How many references does it include?
· Are the references relevant and current for your research topic? Why or why not?
· What is the base perspective of the article? In other words, is it from the point of view of an administrator, health care provider, health care deliverer, politician, researcher, or educator?
· Is the article well-organized and sufficiently detailed for critical analysis? Provide an example.
· Describe the various sections of the article. Does it follow the standard scientific method? Why or why not?
· Do the study findings appear to be trustworthy? Why or why not?
· Does the article provide suggestions for additional research? Please explain.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Pocket Guide to APA Style to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
Business management homework help
This is property of essayprince.org. Welcome for all your Research paper needs and our professional tutors will help you from start to finish. Sign up NOW and fulfill your Research paper help needs
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.