What is the r value for the relationship between Hamstring strength index 60/s and the Shuttle run test? Is this r value significant?
What is the r value for the relationship between Hamstring strength index 60/s and the Shuttle run test? Is this r value significant? Provide a rationale for your answer
2. Consider r =1.00 and r =–1.00. Which r value is stronger? Provide a rationale for your answer
3. Describe the direction of the relationship between the Hamstring strength index 60/s and the Shuttle run test.
4. Without using numbers, describe the relationship between the Hamstring strength index 120/s and the Triple hop index
5. Which variable has the weakest relationship with the Quadriceps strength index 120/s? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. Which of the following sets of variables has the strongest relationship? Answer: d
a. Hamstring strength index 120°/s and the Hop index
b. Quadriceps strength index 60°/s and the Carioca test
c. Quadriceps strength index 120°/s and the Side step test
d. Quadriceps strength index 60°/s and the Triple hop index
7. In Table 5, two r values are reported as r = –0.498 and r = –0.528. Describe each r value in words, indicating which would be more statistically significant, and provide a rationale for your answer
8. The researchers stated that the study showed a positive, significant correlation between Quadriceps strength indices and pre- and postoperative functional stability Considering the data presented in the Table 5, do you agree with their statement? Provide a rationale for your answer.
9. The researchers stated that no significant relationship could be described between Hamstring strength indices 60/s and functional stability Given the data in Table 5, explain why not.
10. Consider the relationship reported for the Quadriceps strength index 120/s and the Hop index (r=0.744**, p =0.000). What do these r and p values indicate related to statistical significance and clinical importance?
1. What is the r value listed for the relationship between variables 4 and 9?
The correlation between Negative Items (from LOT-R) and Avoidance-Social Diversion (coping style)is r = -0.32** This r value has** next to it, so it is statistically significant at p < 0.01, as indicated by the key below the table
2. Describe the correlation r = –0.32** using words. Is this a statistically significant correlation? Provide a rationale for your answer.
3. Calculate the percentage of variance explained for r = 0.53. Is this correlation clinically important? Provide a rationale for your answer
4. According to Table 2, r =0.15 is listed as the correlation between which two items? Describe this relationship. What is the effect size for this relationship, and what size sample would be needed to detect this relationship in future studies?
5. Calculate the percentage of variance explained for r = 0.15. Describe the clinical importance of this relationship
6. Which two variables in Table 2 have the weakest correlation, or r value? Which relationship is the closest to this r value? Provide a rationale for your answer
7. Is the correlation between LOT-R Total scores and Avoidance-Distraction coping style statistically significant? Is this relationship relevant to practice? Provide rationales for your answers.
8. is the correlation between variables 9 and 4 significant? Is this correlation relevant to practice? Provide a rationale for your answer.
9. Consider two values, r =0.08 and r = –0.58. Describe them in relationship to each other. Describe the clinical importance of both r values.
10. Examine the Pearson r values for LOT-R Total, which measured Optimism with the Task and Emotion Coping Styles. What do these results indicate? How might you use this information in your practice?
One of the study goals was to examine the relationship between optimism and psychopathology. Using the data in Table 2, formulate an opinion regarding the overall correlation between optimism and psychopathology. Provide a rationale for your answer.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.