I’m working on a History exercise and need support.
No plagiarism. Will give you the lecture notes.
- Each essay must be a minimum of 800 words and a maximum of 1,000 words.
- You must use a minimum of two scholarly sources. Review the ‘Guide to Evaluating Source’ in the Course Introduction to ensure your sources meet the ‘scholarly’ requirement.
- All citations must be in accurate Chicago style – that means footnotes are used in the text of your essay!
- All essays must be typed and double-spaced.
- You must use Times New Roman font, and all margins must be set to one-inch.
- Your title should be centered, in plain 12-point text, with appropriate words capitalized – no title page is necessary.
- Do not use contractions (don’t, can’t, won’t, etc.) or slang/jargon/clichés (‘raining like cats and dogs’, ‘my two cents’, ‘in the dog house’, etc.).
- Always write in the third person (he, she, it, they, etc.) and never use first or second person perspective at any time!
- Check spelling and proofread!
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.