I don’t understand this Marketing question and need help to study.
Select a company or non-profit and identify a behavior the company might desire their customers to perform. Using the Fogg Behavior Model as a guide, provide an overall description and assessment of the opportunities and pitfalls related to the customer behavior. Your assignment should include:
- Your assessment of Motivation/Ability related to the desired behavior:
- What is the characteristic of motivation (Pleasure/pain, Hope/Fear, or Acceptance/Rejection—OK if it’s more than one)?
- Is motivation low or high? Include why you think this.
- Is ability difficult or easy? Include why you think this.
- Your thoughts on how to improve the chances of the behavior happening and/or to remove any barriers and challenges. This could include (but not limited to):
- Suggestions for increasing motivation.
- Suggestions for improving ability.
- Recommendations for any type of prompts (spark, facilitator or signal)
This is all hypothetical, the key is to think about challenges a particular business may have and use the Fogg Behavioral Model to guide your thinking process.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.